Every website & SEO project is different
With SEO, there is no one size fits all solution. Each website is unique, and every industry, niche or geographical area a website is competing within requires a completely different strategy.
When you hire me, I’ll use all of my skills & experience to get your site ranking strongly in Google for the keywords your prospects are using to find your services. I’ll also show you what content you need to have on your website to engage and convert your visitors. Which means more sales, and more revenue for you!
OK, I get it. But how do you price your SEO services?
What problems are you trying to fix? This is the first question I will ask you before we get round to talking about money. This is crucial, as it gives me an idea of the project’s scope and also how realistic your expectations are.
If you run a hotel and you come to me with a 5 page website, looking to rank top of Google for keywords such as “best hotel in Ireland” and “hotels Ireland” for a budget of €100 a month, don’t be surprised if I politely turn down the chance to work with you.
I treat every project differently and prices vary according to your current SEO performance, competition within your industry, keywords being targeted, and whether a complete site revamp is required.
How much SEO help will I need?
Every SEO project starts with a full SEO audit. Depending on the complexity of your site, and the industry and keywords you’re targeting, the audit could take anything from 2 – 100 hours.
I perform two types of SEO audits:
- Essential SEO audit – suitable for smaller websites operating in low competition industries. I look “under the hood” of your site to uncover technical SEO problems and perform a basic keyword and backlink analysis so you know what search terms to target and where to acquire quality links. Includes a 50 minute personal call where I’ll take you through my list of recommendations on how to massively boost your Google search rankings.
- Forensic SEO audit – the perfect solution for much larger sites, or e-commerce stores. Involves a detailed investigation and analysis of a wide range of technical SEO factors, including Social Media and Rankbrain metrics. Includes detailed keyword research and competitor analysis so you can see what the top ranking sites are doing to boost their SEO. Get a full report with step-by-step recommendations on exactly what you need to do to get your website to the top of Google.
To get a quote for performing an SEO audit on your site, please answer a few questions on this page.
After getting your SEO audit results, it’s up to you to decide how and who you want to implement the recommendations. If you hire me to carry out the work, we’ll agree a monthly retainer fee. How many hours of my time you will need per month, and for how long, will depend on a number of factors:
- The nature and scope of the objectives.
- The competitive environment.
- The number of hours per month I can commit to the project.
- The staff resources you can commit to the project.
- Expected results timeframe.
- Your available budget.
What do I charge for SEO services?
My hourly rate for SEO and Conversion Optimisation is as follows:
|Hours Per Month||Hourly Rate*|